Monday, November 8, 2010

Exclusive interview with Nancy Afyouni, A Classy professional Women

 WE HAVE MOVED FOLLOW US.






LPM: Introduce yourself, who is Nancy? Where did you study? What did you work?

Nancy: I have studied Finance at AUST. I have started modeling after Miss Lebanon 2003.
I worked as a presenter at Rotana, in the same time I was doing modeling and advertising.
I was the public image for watch Motion in the Middle East and Europe.
In addition, I participated in many music video clips.
A year ago, I started working in Turkey, I was the first Lebanese to work on a Turkish Arabic channel, and  I did two shows (One cooking show and the second one a big production that hosts movie stars and famous singers).
As well, I did a movie that is due now to be released now at New Year, with Yury Mrakadi.
Also I have recently done many other events in Greece and in Egypt.

LPM: What are your hobbies and interests?
Nancy: Sports, swimming, music, and horseback riding.

LPM: What advice do you give for the aspiring models?
Nancy: Concentrate and choose top of the top.
Especially when starting fresh in modeling, a lot of options are offered from TVs, agencies, people whom are in the business.
The model should choose what puts her and best presents her and pretty image.

LPM: How do you prepare yourself for a photo shoot?
Nancy: For indoor photo shoot, I prefer a classy, elegant look, with a makeup that shows my details
Wherever for outdoor photo shoot, I prefer a natural look with a simple makeup and comfortable clothing.  
   
LPM: How would you describe working with a photographer?
Nancy: I did work with all of the photographers in Lebanon.
It is an important aspect, that the photographer knows the model beforehand and is aware of the best positions suiting  the model, since the photographer can see things with a different eye.
Noting that the photographer have to love the photography, in order for him to put the same effort that the model is doing.

LPM: Who’s your favorite photographer, you ever worked with?
Nancy: Vatche, MKI, JC Bejjani.

LPM: How does a model compliment the photographer?
Nancy: The model is an essential part of the picture; she fulfills the concept and the mood of the whole scene that the photographer is seeking.

LPM: What makes a stylish woman?
Nancy: Always taking care of herself (body and look). She have to follow the fashion but in a classy way.

Rudy: What was fun about Modeling and what did u achieve?
Nancy: Modelling is a school of life, you meet lots of people, you learn about beauty and glamour, and you work with a team.

Rudy: What is the difference between Lebanese Models and Foreign Models?
Nancy: The negative difference for Lebanese Models is that they moan a lot, also that the exposure is small in Lebanon not allowing an international exposure.
The international models have more chances and more exposure but forbidden from many stuff like lacking of privacy and freedom, since while working with an agency, they need permission for anything.
In Lebanon, modeling is more of a hobby rather than a profession.

LPM: What is your favorite look?
Nancy: My favorite look is with family and friends, it is a natural classical look.
In an event, I always prefer something simple, youthful and too fancy.

LPM: Will we see you behind the camera?
Nancy: No I don’t think so but I had a project, but due to the overwhelming work I couldn’t achieve it yet. In this business you learn a lot, I think maybe in later stages, I might do a production house.
Rudy: What do you say for your fans?
Nancy: In every interview, every picture, every appearance, I find their comments helpful and satisfying.
They give me that feeling that whatever I do is successful.
Especially the youngsters, they are too active they say a lot of constructive comments.

LPM: What do you say for Lebanese Photography Magazine?
Nancy: What you are doing is very nice, something new.
It’s like when TV started and where is TV now?
So is the internet now, and since you are online you have a broader reach.
Nice concept and idea, wish you all the success.



Nancy Afyouni By MKI


Nancy Afyouni By MKI


Nancy Afyouni By MKI


Nancy Afyouni By MKI


Nancy Afyouni By MKI


Nancy Afyouni By MKI


Nancy Afyouni By MKI


Nancy Afyouni By MKI


Nancy Afyouni By MKI


Nancy Afyouni By MKI

No comments:

Post a Comment